Fri, Aug 07|
4K Friday Hike - Mt. Tecumseh
This is a hike of the "quiet side" of Tecumseh. The hike starts on the Tripoli Rd. side and is a 6.2 mile round trip. Meet at the trailhead area parking lot 15 minutes before the start of the hike. Before hiking we will review required equipment, safety protocols, and the route for the hike.
Time & Location
Aug 07, 2020, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Mount Tecumseh, Mt Tecumseh, Waterville Valley, NH 03285, USA
About the event
Program Type: Outdoor Adventure
Instructor: Erick Amero
LEVEL 3: Difficult to strenuous.
Outings typically in more remote and rugged locations. Hiking/snowshoeing may take
place on trails not well maintained or go off trail. Conditions may be very rough, steep and at altitude.
$5 Discount available to WVAIA Members- Call to apply
- All Hikes will meet at the trailhead 15 minutes before start time unless otherwise noted
- Space is limited to 6 spots
- Before hiking we will review required equipment, safety protocols, and the route for the hike
- All hikes require strong physical fitness
- All of our guides are Wilderness First Aid certified