top of page
Fri, Aug 21|
East Peak Mount Osceola
Friday 4k hike - Mt. Osceola & East Peak
The perfect summer hike! Mt. Osceola offers moderate terrain and views that are worth every step of the way! We will follow the Mt. Osceola Trail to the summit (4,340') and continue to East Peak (4,156') for a total of 7.8 miles.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Aug 21, 2020, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
East Peak Mount Osceola, East Peak Mount Osceola, Livermore, NH 03251, USA
About the event
Program Type: Outdoor Adventure
Instructor: Erick Amero
LEVEL 3: Difficult to strenuous.
Outings typically in more remote and rugged locations. Hiking/snowshoeing may take
place on trails not well maintained or go off trail. Conditions may be very rough, steep and at altitude.
$5 Discount available to WVAIA Members- Call to apply
- All Hikes will meet at the trailhead 15 minutes before start time unless otherwise noted
- Space is limited to 6 spots
- Before hiking we will review requireded equipment, safety protocols, and the route for the hike
- All hikes require strong physical fitness
- All of our guides are Wilderness First Aid certified
bottom of page