top of page
Fri, Jul 31|
Waterville Valley Recreation
So close to being a 4,000'er! At 3,980' its just 20' short but still a fantastic hike! We will follow the Sandwich mt. and Drakes Brook trails for a total of 8.5 miles.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Jul 31, 2020, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Waterville Valley Recreation, 11 Noon Peak Rd, Waterville Valley, NH 03215, USA
About the event
Program Type: Outdoor Adventure
Instructor: Erick Amero
LEVEL 3: Difficult to strenuous.
Outings typically in more remote and rugged locations. Hiking/snowshoeing may take
place on trails not well maintained or go off trail. Conditions may be very rough, steep and at altitude.
$5 Discount available to WVAIA Members- Call to apply
- Meet outside the Recreation Department 15 minutes before the start of the hike. Please do not enter the building.
- Space is limited to 6 spots
- Before hiking we will review requireded equipment, safety protocols, and the route for the hike
- All hikes require strong physical fitness
- All of our guides are Wilderness First Aid certified
bottom of page