Sat, Jul 25|
Waterville Valley Recreation
Hike a seldom used trail and step back in time as we explore an abandoned logging camp. The hike starts along the easy terrain of Livermore rd. and begins a steady uphill along the Greeley Ponds trail. The final destination is the site of an old logging camp with views of the Valley's eastern peaks.
Time & Location
Jul 25, 2020, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Waterville Valley Recreation, 11 Noon Peak Rd, Waterville Valley, NH 03215, USA
About the event
Program Type: Outdoor Adventure
Instructor: Erick Amero
LEVEL 2: Moderate
Outings typically in more remote and rugged locations. Hiking/snowshoeing may take place on trails not well
maintained or go off trail. Conditions may be very rough, steep and at altitude.
$5 Discount available to WVAIA Members- Call to apply
- Please meet outside the Recreation Department 15 minutes before the start of the hike. Please do not enter the building.
- Space is limited to 6 spots
- Before hiking we will review requireded equipment, safety protocols, and the route for the hike
- All hikes require strong physical fitness
- All of our guides are Wilderness First Aid certified