Fri, Aug 14|
Mount Tripyramid South Peak
Tripyramid South Peak
Get ready for a challenge! This hike has a long approach and demanding terrain but certainly worth the effort! We will follow Livermore rd., the Livermore Trail, and Mt. Tripyramid trail to the summit (4,090') and follow the Scaur Ridge on the return hike for a total of 10.2 miles.
Time & Location
Aug 14, 2020, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Mount Tripyramid South Peak, Mt Tripyramid, Waterville Valley, NH 03259, USA
About the event
Program Type: Outdoor Adventure
Instructor: Erick Amero
LEVEL 3: Difficult to strenuous.
Outings typically in more remote and rugged locations. Hiking/snowshoeing may take
place on trails not well maintained or go off trail. Conditions may be very rough, steep and at altitude.
$5 Discount available to WVAIA Members- Call to apply
- All Hikes will meet at the trailhead 15 minutes before start time unless otherwise noted
- Space is limited to 6 spots
- Before hiking we will review requireded equipment, safety protocols, and the route for the hike
- All hikes require strong physical fitness
- All of our guides are Wilderness First Aid certified